Rabies Surveillance Maps (Non-Human): 2007-2012

These .pdf maps display the locations and results of tests for Rabies in non-human mammals across Colorado.  This map was created by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.  The data used to create the map was updated in September of 2012.  The map documents are letter (8.5x11) size.  The map on the left represents 2007-2012 Cumulative Rabies Surveillance and the map on the right contains just locations and species tested between January 1, 2012 and September 21, 2012, representing 2012 Rabies Surveillance.

4 comments:

  1. I've just decided to create a blog, which I have been wanting to do for a while. Thanks for this post, it's really useful! grow taller 4 idiots

    ReplyDelete
  2. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks. gyms on the sunshine coast

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! Active Release Technique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it,you are a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon.Door Casings

    ReplyDelete